Resources: Resources and Guidelines/public/Help/
Here is a set of common terms used to describe wiki development:
- Typically used to describe the entire site. In terms of EDGE use, each project is its own wiki.
- Wiki page
- A wiki site consists of many interlinked wiki pages, each with their own indepedent contents.
- This is the raw text source-code for a wiki page.
- A link is created to allow the viewer of a wiki page to navigate to a related page. On EDGE, links may be to any file, not just other wiki pages.
- Interwiki link
- An inter-wiki link is a link that points to content outside the current wiki. On EDGE, each project is its own wiki, so to link to another project's material an inter-wiki link is needed.