Table of Contents
Multi-Disciplinary Senior Design II
All project-specific information should be placed on this EDGE site under your project's home node. Go to current projects for links.
To view active projects, browse current projects.
- Projects can also be listed and filtered by the Project Information script.
- Each project has its own 'home node', which is viewable by 'observing' your project ("Edit Info"). (It will then become visible on the left-hand side of the screen).
Browse through previously completed projects in the archives.
- Help is located in the Resources project
- Projects can be listed and filtered by using the Project Information script.
- Project members can communicate by using the Bulk Email script.
Any problems or questions which can't be solved via the Resources project should be submitted to the bug tracker (bottom of left side column). You will need to create a Bugzilla account for the bug tracker if you have not yet used it.
Note Regarding Logging OutWhen you log out of EDGE (click "Non-secured view"), you may also need to exit your browser to be entirely logged out.
News and Announcements
Students can check this site periodically for news relevant to the Senior Design II Course.
ContactsFor project information: contact the faculty "Guide" assigned to your project.
For help with course logistics, registration, etc., see the faculty member assigned to the Senior Design II course from your department:
- EE: George Slack (email@example.com)
- ISE: John Kaemmerlen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ME: Beth DeBartolo (email@example.com)
- CE: Roy Czernikowski(firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, contact the MSD Program Office:
- Christine Fisher, Program Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Mark Smith, Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To use the Edge e-mail option to send mail to your entire team, you can use the Bulk Email link. For problems with the website, use the bugtracker on the left hand side of this page.